Pandemic Proof: how to acquire more leads, close more deals and expand your brand with virtual presentations in the new economy
Gilead Healing Center
306 S Creyts Rd.
Lansing MI 48917
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
In this strategic, high-energy and results-driven workshop you will discover:
- The 9 types of virtual presentations and which ones will work for your business
- How to present with confidence and charisma in front of the camera
- How to create persuasive content for virtual presentations and videos
- How to make your message stand out
- How to drive traffic to your virtual presentations and videos
- How to easily get referrals and testimonials from past clients
- New newest technologies to deploy virtual presentations and videos
- And much more
About the speaker
Roberto Monaco has been a full-time speaker, coach and trainer since 2002, and has conducted more than 4,500 presentations in the United States, England, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Puerto Rico.
He worked for the Anthony Robbins Companies for 6 years and in 2004, 2005, 2006 and in 2007 he was the top producer and revenue generator in the country. He has advised and consulted with Fortune 500 companies, executives, managers and sales professionals in the areas of peak performance, leadership, psychology of achievement, presentation skills, video marketing and sales.
In 2009 he Co-founded Influenceology, a training, coaching and seminar company designed to help Entrepreneurs generate more clients through the power of communication.
Roberto is the creator of the acclaimed 3-day public speaking seminar called Influencing From The Front, an experience that has improved the performance of thousands of presenters worldwide. Roberto is also the publisher of many online courses for the Influence Academy platform.
Roberto is originally from Porto Alegre, Brazil, and he conducts workshops and training's in two languages: English and Portuguese.
Roberto lives in Mt. Pleasant, SC with his beautiful wife, Katie and his daughter Sofia and his son Phoenix.